LED Signs | Our LED Excellence Series
SDF is owned by an investor group that has a significant relationships with LED component manufacturing plants around the globe. This ensures the best LED chip sets, control cards, power supplies, and ventilation solutions are combined to ensure perfect LED Signs that are affordable, and built to last. This is why our LED sign product line is named the "LED Excellence" Series.
A light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source. LEDs are used as indicator lamps in many devices, and are increasingly used for both commercial and residential lighting. Introduced as a practical electronic component in 1962, early LEDs emitted low-intensity red light, but modern versions are available across the visible, ultraviolet and infrared wavelengths, with very high brightness and full spectrum of color.
When a light-emitting diode is forward biased (switched on), electrons are able to recombine with holes within the device, releasing energy in the form of photons. This effect is called electro luminescence and the color of the light (corresponding to the energy of the photon) is determined by the energy gap of the semiconductor. An LED is usually small in area (less than 1 mm2), and integrated optical components are used to shape its radiation pattern and assist in reflection. LEDs present many advantages over incandescent light sources including lower energy consumption, longer lifetime, improved robustness, smaller size, faster switching, and greater durability and reliability. LEDs powerful enough for room lighting are relatively expensive and require more precise current and heat management than compact fluorescent lamp sources of comparable output.
Light-emitting diodes are used in applications as diverse as replacements for aviation lighting, automotive lighting (particularly indicators) and in traffic signals. The compact size of LEDs has allowed new text and video displays and sensors to be developed, while their high switching rates are useful in advanced communications technology. Infrared LEDs are also used in the remote control units of many commercial products including televisions, DVD players, and other domestic appliances.
The LED Excellence Series is supported by the finest materials and proprietary patents that result in a LED product that has major advantages to the end user. LED Sign points of interest:
1. LED (light emitting diode) is an efficient, super bright alternative to traditional incandescent light bulbs. LEDs are plastic capsules containing a specific chemical compound on a microscopic wafer that emits light when subjected to an electrical current. By varying the intensity of the LED colors other colors and shades can be created. Only high grade red, green and blue LEDs are used in the manufacturing process as not all LEDs are created equal.
2. Our technology operates with a proprietary forced-air ventilation system, which cools the LEDs from within each LED module.
3. Front access door cabinets with key locks.
4. Horizontal "fins" which prevent distortion and improves "viewing angle" as well as helping to prevent the LEDs from physical impact.
5. "Diamond Cluster" arrangement of LEDs which results in crisper images and much higher quality pictures in a smaller cabinet.
6. Multi-voltage power supplies that can accommodate on-site installation voltage variables (110 or 220 switch on power supplies).
7. Automatic brightness adjustment.
8. All units have built in "WiFi" for wireless 500 foot range.
9. All units use multi-sync controllers which can run most LED software in addition to the software that is provided with each LED unit.
10. Outdoor units use true all-weather powder coated steel cabinets.
11. Indoor units use aluminum cabinets.
12. All Displays are custom built by Matrix Size (Screen Size) or by Cabinet Size.
13. We have the best warranty in the industry with an expected lifespan of 10 years or 100,000 hours.
14. An electronic temperature sensor can be added to any LED.
15. Any "Real Pixel Pitch" is available including P4, P6, P10, P12, P16 and P20, P22, P25, and P32. [Pixel pitch is the distance from the center of a pixel to the center of an adjacent pixel. Pitch is very important because it determines the resolution of the display. The smaller the pitch, the more pixels per unit area you have, creating a better resolution. Note that some companies also refer to pixel pitches "resolution". Always ask for the "real" pixel pitch].
16. Choosing Pitch Size: The resolution of a display depends on the number of LEDs per square foot (LED density) and this is the main factor in determining a display’s image quality. The more LEDs per square foot, the sharper the image and the brighter the resolution. LED density should be higher as the viewing distance becomes closer. See graph below.
17. The Excellence LED Series offers Monochrome (single color), Tri-Color (2 Red 1 Green) or Full Color and Tri-Color is less then twenty percent more then Monochrome. "Tri-Color for just a few dollars more." than any competitor's cost of a monochrome (single color) LED Sign.
LED Viewing Distance and Time Chart.
We thank you for your interest in our LED Excellence Series Electronic LED sign products. From the initial design concepts, fabrication, testing, packaging and scheduled job site delivery, we have you covered... and will make you look fantastic!
Call an LED Expert today! (706) 864-3060, or complete our Online LED Estimate Form for a FREE QUOTE!
Site Map |
AutoMapit! Search |
SandBlasted.com | SignPortfolio.com | LobbyDisplays.net | MilitaryShields.com | VgrooveSigns.com | SignMonument.com
Sign Design and Fabrication © | Legal Disclaimer